http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQ-nuDipUo&feature=plcp&context=C3b7cad2UDOEgsToPDskKfkkjgiPe7JASzshQgACW3

Here is another video for you Steve..
C.A.G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "curt george" <curtgeo...@wowway.com>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: Fired up...

Hello Steve
http://legacywoodworking.com/classes.cfm?projectid=10
On The Legacy web site, there are still some Revo stuff.I would start there is I were you.
I know that Bill also owns a Revo. Perhaps he could send you some ideas.
The Revo works the same as the other Legacy's do, its just put together somewhat differently. I will do some home work for you and see if I can dig up anything more for you. Good luck, and Let them chips start flying, (that's the best way to learn.)
C.A.G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "SteveEJ" <s.jacobs0...@gmail.com>