From: legacy-ornamental-mills+bnccly3vpvudrcytuj4bboeusr...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+bncCLy3vPvUDRCYtuj4BBoEuSrBbg@googlegroups.c
om] On Behalf Of SteveEJ
Sent: 21 January 2012 01:56
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: Fired up...

I have made Pens with the REVO. It looks like I have the dovetail
attachment. I don't have the Framing kit. There are some other brackets that
I am not sure about. It looks like one set is for a table/flat stock system.
Two 90 degree brackets.

I wish there was some way to save the videos for reference. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve