Thanks for all the help folks!

I am now figuring out what I have:

REVO
Flat Stock/Rotary Table brackets. (No Rotary table)
Template Follower
Dovetail

I bought a Jacobs (funny name) Chuck and a Pen Mandrel.

I will be gluing some stock as soon as I get the shop warm enough.
It's 38F here today with no sun..

Now to find out some more neat attachments that you folks have come up
with!

Thanks!

Steve Jacobs  (that funny name again)