a scribed strait line, clamp a 1 inch rectangle metal bar along the line to cut a long and a 9 inch angle grinder
is how I would do it..

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "SteveEJ" <s.jacobs0...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: Rotary Table

Is the base aluminum? How difficult to cut it? I don't mind working to
make it fit, I just want to know that it can be done and how. What is
the base size now Begat?

Thanks folks..

Steve

On Jan 26, 8:22 pm, "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au> wrote:
short answer no , longer answer yes you would have to cut it narrower the
revo rotary table base is
17" X 9" so you would have to cut it down to 9 inches wide and I believe it
will fit OK.
if it was me I would cut just one side then see if it will fit