In reply to Ironworker,  I ordered the rotary table only after calling and being assured that they had all the parts. I had originally called and ordered it with the understanding that the large gear was not in stock but was scheduled the next day to be cut and sent for finishing. After a number of weeks nothing had shown on my statement for billing so I called back. They had not done what had been promised. I had them check again and they said they had all the parts on hand. Even so it took a lot longer than I had been promised. I am finding out that I must call and get a physical verification of what is in stock ready to ship before I order. My guess is that I will see issues doing even that in the near future. As far as calling I did the same. No one answered and my emails were ignored. My guess is that if they are no longer making the 1200, 900 or revo that support is going to go away real fast no matter what they may publish or state in phone calls. I am real happy with the 900 I got and am glad I got the rotary table before they stop making it. I have played with most of the items and still need to mess with the design and concept of what I can accomplish on it. I did make a real nice rope twist out of a piece of scrap 2 x 4 I ripped in two lengthwise. Pine is way cheaper to shatter than my 16/4 cherry...I start on a custom job today with that. I also find that as I draw out what I want to do I can layout on the machine and plan.  Now I only need to improve my CAD skills and get a plotter and I will be all set...

Carl Stigers
www.treetothee.com

http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=xx-piglatin.