Interestingly enough, it was the Beall attachment that got me looking into
a product that would allow me to do "fancy stuff" with my lathe. About a
year and a half of drooling, dreaming, and sweating, I purchased my 1200. :)

hello to all. sorry I have been away for so long. since I was here last, I
finished my master's degree, have moved my "shop" of sorts fro the basement
to a carport to garage conversion (it's nice, but I have had to make use of
every inch, not to mention all the sweat involved in moving my equipment
upstairs...) and have done some other major changes to my house. I've been
busy.

I do hope to be more active here, and begin putting my Legacy to real use.
I'll certainly be calling upon the generous members here once I do.

Aaren