Hello George
Do you have any pictures of this segmented bowl? Perhaps someone could give some incites on this project for you? Sounds like a neat project.

I find as we grow, we learn and strive for more. Many of my past projects I can look back apon and see little things that I could have or should have done differently."Live and Learn" Right? Well at least that is why I am here. to grow and get better, Step by step.(or perhaps It should be spindle by spindle.) we all get better. ;-)

Have a great day.
AND KEEP IN TOUCH.

C.A.G.

Well, I am here also...sitting in the weeds. George in MN. I am using
my 900 more than ever trying to make candle holders for the
Minneapolis Farmers Market. Getting better at it but my skills are
still limited. Really want to get to a point where I can look at a
piece and have a good idea how it was done. Size of stock, bits used,
gears used, etc. Not there yet.
I am eyeing a segmented bowl on a short open barley twist post to use
for a covered cake/pie plate. I have tried to duplicate that post
couple of times but not quite there yet.

George
gscot...@comcast.net

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.