  From: Roger H Phebey
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:32 AM
  Subject: RE: Digest for legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages
in 2 Topics

  Hi Martin and the rest of the gang.

  Yes I watch this feed religiously.

  Martin, the man with the beard in Kent was Andy Anderson the originator of
the Legacy. The weekend before our show he had been doing show time somewhere
in the US, he turned up at Salt Lake City airport to fly to UK and found he had
left his passport at home so instead of arriving in UK on the Wednesday morning
he came in on the Thursday and our show was on the Friday & Saturday. Monday he
flew back to Salt Lake and then on to another show.

  I hope to be posting something of considerable interest to the "Legacy manual
machine group" in the very near future. It will not be a project that I have
made, my tool business keeps me away from the Legacy machine and my woodturning.

  Regards
  Roger