Hi, I am sorry to say as I read the thread all I heard was a loud
"whooshhh" as the topic flew over my head and lifted my cloth cap
off.!! Out of all the stuff I attempt the ratios are determined by the
number of mistakes I make in the "doing" process. I sart off with an
idea in my head and some vague notion of where the whatever has to fit
and thats it. Maybe I just really need help? The cabinet making course
I went on last year was a real eye opener as we pupils had a drawing
to work from which was actually to scale and had all the measurements
and joints shown in exploded detail. A far cry from my sketchpad of
doodles.
Hey ho, thats what I joined the group for as I am fast learning my
general approch is not too successful with my Revo.
I look forward to the name of the book mentioned.
Martin