Was it solid wood? Or is the top veneered mdf or plywood? Where is it made?
I'm presuming china?

  _____

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of curt george
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 5:39 PM
To: Legacy Google group
Subject: A picture dose not do this one justice

Hello Everyone.

I just got back from Cosco (its a big wholesale store, like Sam's club. but
better.) ;-)

Any ways as I was shopping I ran into this table.(iteratively) It is a
beautiful Dark (looks to be cherry?but may be poplar?)  This would be Great
Legacy project. the legs are nicely fluted,the two drawers are sliding
dovetail jointed. Like I said this hole table could be made on the machine.

This table looks to be a finely crafted piece of art. the price tag was not
bad ether, $349.00.  I would be hard pressed to make it cheaper, for my
self, I could make it for less, but I could not sell it for that price.But
if I wanted to get paid for my time and labor. (but that's a hole different
story. Something for future topics.)

I wanted everyone see some art work that was on the market. hopefully
someone can use this idea to design there own table,desk,night stand... We
have not had a lot of projects being done on this group as of late. I just
was hoping to get the thought juices flowing. (PROJECTS!)

"O" one more note.

there is an art fair going on down my block tomorrow, I plan to go and see
what is there. I will keep you all posted on what possibilities are out
there.

Take care everyone and have a good night.