http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/powerlift.html?gclid=CKDzybqjjbECFQZ5hwodl1wdig#routersize_anchor
I stumbled across this goodie today. Unfortunately the larger 3.5hp
routers will not fit in this unit (4.2” diameter). I do see it as a
great possibility in upgrading a standard carriage to a z-axis upgrade
that has a motorized control with a depth stop and digital scale. If
this could hold a larger router, I could replace my base plate of my
router carriage by just drilling/tapping 4 holes to attach the slides.
So close, and yet so far to a z-axis upgrade….
Dexter