Where are you located?? That will help a lot of people.

Bruce

--- On Mon, 8/13/12, Harvey Matyas <hmatyas0...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Harvey Matyas <hmatyas0...@gmail.com>
Subject: Selling my Legacy
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, August 13, 2012, 5:45 PM

I purchased a used 1000EX Legacy and I sorry to say I have not even turned it
on.  I was wondering; first is anyone interested, and second how should I
present it. I have VCR tapes, router bits, and the unit. I was hoping to make a
CNC machine out of it but after reading about doing it I would be better buying
a kit and building an unit designed as a CNC machine.

I'm not sure how much to price it the unit at and I really don't want to ship
it.

Thank you.