  From: curt george
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:35 AM
  Subject: Re: Model 1000 carriage detail

  Hello Tim, Yes all side are the same on my 1000 carnage (there is no front or
back side to this carriage) as well as the Pem inserts. just as long as you
align the slides on and in the rail you should be fine.DId someone break down
the Alum rail off of the top of those steel brackets? alighting the rail is a
bit harder, but I don't think you will be much trouble for you. My unit has the
T type slides like what I see in the picture, I like the design better than
what Legacy latter used, I find once its all aligned it slides and stays
aligned much longer than the top hat type of guide.