From:
legacy-ornamental-mills+bncbcsjtweioyil746sqmcrubh32m...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+bncBCSJTWEIOYIL746SQMCRUBH32MV7Q@googlegroup
s.com] On Behalf Of Okla Mike (Liltwisted)
Sent: 10 October 2012 00:57
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Ribbon or scroll cut

It's pretty easy.  Lift the blade 1/32 of an inch on the side facing your
direction of travel.  Lets say it will take 4 passes to cover 100% of the
stock you are milling.  Every time you start back up, you are at the top
edge of the previous cut.  You will have to lift the blade 1/32" to keep
from digging into the last cut.  If you have lifted the 1/32nd 4 times you
will a lip of 4/32 or 1/8th of an inch.  Your 4 cut surfaces are all smooth
but getting gradually bigger scrolling down the piece.  Hope this helps out

Mike