I agree with roger doesn't hurt us all to re learn old stuff as well as the
newbees

  From: Roger H Phebey
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:15 PM
  Subject: RE: need help

  Hi Tim

  For once I would have to disagree with your decision to take this off line. I
would suggest that this gentleman may not be the only one who has experienced
these kind of difficulties. Keep it open so we can all learn.

  By the way ROBIN is still alive and may appear in time for Christmas, very
seasonal this little bird!
  Cheers
  Roger & out