  From: parr...@aol.com
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:31 AM
  Subject: Re: Gears, Pulleys etc.

  I had the same basic thought of stacking the disks- (baltic birch plywood to
be stable & teeth won't snap off as easy as solid wood) to make gears and using
the Legacy indexing or expanded indexing plate to space the teeth and then
cutting them all at the same time using a V type router bit.

  For pulleys, I think the Legacy would be the perfect machine for making them

   .Peter