  From: Harvey Matyas
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 7:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Custom 90 degree brackets

  Tim

  What would they be used for and how much would they cost?  Also, woul you
have to take the Legacy apart?

  Harvey

  On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Tim Krause <artmarb...@comcast.net> wrote:

    I had a request for a 90 degree bracket that fits the wide channel on the
aluminum rails.  Would anyone else be interested in purchasing some of these?
Legacy has a similar bracket but those were designed for the narrow side of the
rails and was used to bolt the aluminum rail to form the horizontal and
vertical vises.

    Contact me off list if there is any interest.

    Visit this group at