  From: Servant
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Cc: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:38 PM
  Subject: Re: New Members and Moderation

  Hello Tim, it is an honor to become a member of this group.  I look forward
to enjoying many articles and comments on this site.
  Yours,
  Servant

  On Saturday, March 31, 2012 8:07:09 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
    Hello New Members,

    This is a reminder that until you post a message, your messages must be
approved by either an owner or moderators of this group to be posted.  Google
sends an automated message to the people that are responsible for approving
messages, but please be aware it can be a very long delay.

    Getting off the moderated list is easy as posting a message introducing
yourself.  Asking a question related to the equipment or posting a photo is
always good for getting instant approval.  I still believe this is a family
friendly place so please don't be shy.

    As of today, there are 63 members that have joined since 2010 that have
never posted a message.  I sure would like to hear from them either here in
this thread, or feel free to send me a note off the list so I can update your
status.