  From: rookie
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Cc: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 10:05 PM
  Subject: Re: Holiday Season

  Greetings Tim and all. Tis the season to get back into turning wood for me, (
I mess around with restoring vintage wood boats during the fair seasons).
looking as always for new ideas on the Legacy for Xmas presents, working on a
couple of possibilities.  Good to be back in the shop!  Shell in Chicago, aka
"The Lurker".  Testing adding a pic, (  1954 Thompson 12 foot cedar-strip a
three year restoration )
  [IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x404/sammyparrot/DSCN5547.jpg[/IMG]