  From: mwfos...@earthlink.net
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 2:45 PM
  Subject: Re: dyna-glide

  Bill,

  Do you think the product at below link can be shipped/mailed to you
"Down-under"?  (Is the product, not container, the same as what you've been
using?  Sounded like you were using aerosol can vs the manual spray bottle.)

  http://www.trackofthewolf.com/categories/partdetail.aspx/560/1/lube-oneshot

  Macon