I think I must have my history page wrong.  I thought the original IRT was
called the woodchuck.  I never knew the MA stood for Multiple Axis.  That's
a cool tid bit.

No details on the turning and flat stock dimensions.  That would be a good
detail to include.

"The Woodchuck model was followed by Index Router Table models and then by
the Multiple Axis' Series MA10 & MA12. These in turn lead to the
introduction of the Legacy Ornamental Mill Model 1000 and the Model 1000EX.

>From the Model 1000Ex, with its custom aluminium rails, then came the Models
800, 900, 1200, 1800, 2000 & 2200 along with the REVO"