Hello All,

Legacy gives the EVO's lineage as growing out of the ornamental mill, but
it's much more complicated than that.  The ornamental mill first morphed
into a cnc and now it has morphed back into a manual machine as something
largely new.  If you just traced the lineage of the manual machines, there
is a missing link in the evolutionary chain.  The Evo is not conceivable
without Legacy's experience with CNC's.  This is most noticeable with the
Z-Axis, the linear bearings, and the turning centers.

I must say that the EVO has a truly developed Z Axis.  I don't know how
vises and other attachments will work with the EVO since the aluminum
railing is gone.  In general, the flat stock envelope is much different.

Given the frame is loosely based on the Arty, I imagine it will come as a
36 or 58 center to center and be capable 11 inch turnings.   I probably
would wish for a custom made 8 footer!

As teases go, this is a pretty good one, so I can't wait for the first
video and the pricing.

Begat