THANK YOU JESUS!! HALLELUAH! I have been preaching that and doing that for
years and frankly is one reason I don't read this forum much is because the
replies get lost inbetween the repeated text and make it very frustrating
to try to decypher but then again what do you expect from a bunch of "Old
Farts"!
(right Curtis?)

I wish the google group used a different format to separate the various

On another subject i'm thinking of getting another small cnc, maybe a
desktop or something a bit bigger and wondered if anyone had some info on
the cutting strategies employed by either mach3 or conversational cam? I
don't want to talk to legacy direct yet but they act like they are keeping
atomic bomb secrets where you can't get any useful information to compare
to others.
I like the way you can cut symetrical profiles in a spinning lathe type
cutting they use rather then the "bumping" rotation carving (one degree at
a time) along the profile i'm doing now. It is a lot faster.
And i thought some of you might have some heads up on that?