I'm in Charlottesville. If you are who i think you are, didn't you come to
my house and i showed you my 900? I sold it by the way and now have room
for a small cnc in that room.

I didn't realize there was not going to be a chantilly show till after the
baltimore show had come and gone so there is nothing close to me on the
east coast. Oh well...i hated going anyway cuz i'd walk up the isles
going..."got it, got it, got it, don't want it, got it, got it..." so there
wasn't anything new that i didn't already have.
I'm sitting here looking at a kreg jig still in the bag where i bought it
last year at the show and have never used it yet!