Thanks Begat,
The only prices I saw are those on the web site...  $14,000 listed for the
Arty. Will go look again. Shipping is the next concern. Asked them yesterday
about shipping for the revolution but haven't heard back. When he calls, if he
does, I'll get more information about costs.
I am pretty new at this and don't really know what to look for. Just know, if I
buy, I don't want the Rockler Shark (:=). I will probably try to sell my 900
then.

I see I posted as me last time.

Name is George located in Fridley, MN  (Minneapolis)