Bill, some of the Legacy on-line classes are on the website under "Videos".
Some are done by Tracy, some by John and some by Chris. They record the
classes and say that eventually the classes will be posted on the web site.
I record the ones I attend so I can go through them at my own pace.

Tim, I pretty sure splines are not in Aspire. I convert splines created in
TurboCad to arcs before importing into Aspire. I use TurboCad Designer
which is what Tracy uses. It believe I paid $20 for it and it does
everything I need to do. There is a new version of Aspire due out soon
which has a lot of enhancements including improved drawing functions for a
$400 upgrade fee. I saw it demonstrated at the Vectric user group meeting
in Cincinnati.
Stan