OK - All you "lurkers" that live in Virginia - "Man up" and let's get your markers on the map.  I know you are out there!  Legacy Corp has told me that there are over 120 Legacy Ornamental Mills (manual, not counting CNCs) in our Commonwealth.  Where are you?  Come on, let's make Virginia "the most densely pinned" area on the map.

Thanks for participating -  and we look forward to having ALL of you joining our dialogs.  If you have ANY Legacy Mill question, this is the place to bring it.  There is no such thing as a "dumb question" here - so ask away.

Laus Deo!

Va Oak