  From: mwfos...@earthlink.net
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Cutting Reeds on a Tapered Spindle

  I remember having the same issue ~9 months ago.

  Tim,
  Would you please add this to the list of "issues" that we would like Andy &
Company to address during the on-line seminar.  Although, I suggest it be
towards the bottom of the list.  In fact if you send it in ahead of time, they
may "fix the problem" and not need to further address it.
  Thanks.