In Legacy's chat /web conference with us last week, I saw some pictures of works that I had not seen before. They say a pictures is worth 1000 words, I cant wait to see this new chapter of this book to open. ;-)
C.A.G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cole Andrews" <coleandrew...@gmail.com>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: 2000+ pics

I was sure there had to more than what we just see in the gallery.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:22 PM, John Hennen <john.hen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tim,
I just sent to your dropbox 2216 photos of projects done on the legacy
products.  These are all original photos sent into Legacy.

This is over 2gigs of pictures so let me know if you are able to get them
all downloaded.

There are more but I figure I won't bury you with all of them.

John

Visit this group at

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.