From:
legacy-ornamental-mills+bncbc3p7muk6ydrbjvhuceqkgqetzbf...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+bncBC3P7MUK6YDRBJVHUCEQKGQETZBFWAQ@googlegro
ups.com] On Behalf Of Gary Moshofsky
Sent: 23 February 2013 00:56
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Entasis

I am sure someone has talked about this before but I don't remember seeing
it. How can the legacy do entasis on a spiral cut column? My thought was to
use the motor to move the router and spin it at the correct rate for the
twist and at the same time hold the router carriage against a template from
the side that would be the proper entasis curwe. Has anyone done anything
like this?

Visit this group at