Joe I sent this seller a message on e-bay asking for real photos. We will have
to wait and see what he comes up with. and if he will replay to my question?
From: joe biunno at finun...@aol.com <finun...@aol.com>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 05:42:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: A 2000 in California on Ebay

tim,
      very good points...why would anyone not post photos of the actual machine
that is up for sale?...especially one that has a high price on it...it will be
interesting to follow this piece as it winds its way through ebay...do you know
if legacy ever assigned serial numbers to their machines?...thanks, joe