Sent: Sep 19, 2013 1:02 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A 2000 in California on Ebay

On some of the earlier machines you will find serial number stickers.  Nothing more than clear Avery Labels.  That practice appears to stop around the model 500/600 machines.  I don't think I've seen it in the 1000 or newer machines.  Maybe someone from Legacy can answer this one?

Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:42 AM

tim,
      very good points...why would anyone not post photos of the actual machine that is up for sale?...especially one that has a high price on it...it will be interesting to follow this piece as it winds its way through ebay...do you know if legacy ever assigned serial numbers to their machines?...thanks, joe