For short runs like under 7 feet I will use the Legacy to do a quick match of historic or repair purposes. For anything longer or a job of 50 Linear feet or more, I have a blade made for my Williams and Hussy molder. With that little machine I can do straight mold as well as arch molding. With the push through method the use of feather boards will help you make short work of many sticks of molding. Just make the same cut on every stick before you change settings and blades. I use a 1" wide piece of existing mold as a blade bump to check the fit before each run. Then if it is a new pattern, I will bandsaw out a profile and use it as the alignment piece. Many possibilities, too few hours to play.

Mike