From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
mostlyc...@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, 10 January 2014 10:01 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New Evolution

I retired last week - Ho-ray!!!!!

Just starting to get familiar with my Evolution and have a question - when I
adjust the bed for tapering, do I have to disengage the gears first (can
tapering be done only with the hand crank)?  I tried (gently) to lift the
tapering bed and it really seemed that the gears were binding (only the gear
attached to the headstock was tilting and it soon bound up on the other
gears). I'm new, nothing in the manual about this, and apparently Legacy is
not answering support emails.

Thanx,
Dan