Ps swap the leadscrew too i forgot to mention that

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Bulkeley
Sent: Thursday, 16 January 2014 9:04 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: legacy manual

Another option you may not have thought of swap the rails of your 900 and your
revo so you will have a short cnc mill and a long revo and if you put spacers
under the revos head and tail stock it will be able to do the same dia work as
a 900 as well

and you will have a manual machine that will do all the work a 900 can do

Bill