Ok my manual is gone it should be coming to you now just follow it and you will
know what’s missing and if its all assembled properly that’s easier than us
trying to explain that way you can ask specific questions about specific parts

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of o2pi...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, 21 January 2014 10:54 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: legacy manual

OK. o2pi...@gmail.com

Thanks!

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:12:07 PM UTC-8, aussiman wrote:

Did I read here that someone was looking for a legacy manual in pfd format I
have this one (see the pic) I found in my computer.

But it is 16 megs in size so I can’t post it I think it’s way too big . but it
might email I’m not sure.

No virus found in this message.

  _____

No virus found in this message.