Curt,

The guy says an extra $500 for the bits.  But that's on average $5.00 a
bit.  I have a lot, but I don't think I have that many.

Begat


On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM, curt george <[email protected]> wrote:

>   Sounds pertty good, but all that I see is a Legacy table full of boxes.
> ;-p
>
> A 1800 with a Z axis and all those bits. it sounds almost to good to be
> true.
> Thanks for the heads up.
>
> C.A.G.
>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to