do your homework on this one before considering buying...in a recent post
on craigslist for this 1800, the photo the seller posted is a downloaded
photo of the machine i bought in florida...an 1800 with the z-axis
upgrade...in other photos the seller posted(assuming those photos are of
his machine), the carriage is of the simple type, not the upgraded
version...he most likely got the photo from the facebook page i set up for
my legacy project...just putting a heads up out there...joe