I get your point.  Are they on the Legacy YouTube channel or have they stopped
feeding that?

  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 3:39 PM
  Subject: RE: New Members and Moderation

  I was browsing legacys cnc sight a few days ago and I saw projects videos on
there I would have loved to have watched to see how they do it.

  But it was only for cnc owners (pass word entry)  but it said don’t worry if
you’re not a cnc owner you can still get to see.

  For a fee of $20 a month so I thought a bit steep but ok perhaps just one
month’s worth once a year and I can catch up on their projects and perhaps
eventfully get one, but I couldn’t even do that I have to ring them to get this
(no online option.) A bit hard for some one half way around the world Who
doesn’t have international calls on his phone. An online 1 day pass for like 5
bucks would be perfect. But no.

  I guess what I’m getting at is how can potential customers buy a cnc if they
can’t watch all it can do.

  I know before I bought my manual mill I watched every video on the old sight
to see all they can do which is what sold me on buying one then eventually 2 of
them.

  Bill