From: Calypso
Sent: Jan 24, 2014 5:11 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Cc: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New Members and Moderation

 Greetings fellow saw dust makers,
This is just a short introduction to get things started. I have owned a Revo for a few years. What a great little machine! I typically make smaller items like belt buckles, E-cigs, pens and the like but have made some columns with it too using a transition turning to join the sections. I'm looking for some new tips an techniques and may also have some to offer. I'm also considering going to CNC as soon as I can convince my "keeper of the checkbook" that it is a worthwhile investment. Looking forward to sharing new info.