There's a long message thread in a router forum about this machine.  It came
out about the same time as the Revo if I recall.

  From: mwfos...@earthlink.net
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 7:10 PM
  Subject: Re: HOT!

  Cheers, Bill,
  It's sort of cool here in Virginia - about 36 F.   Where in Australia are you?

  In case you do have a problem with your mill seizing up in the heat, you may
want to try constructing one using the plans that the below link has to offer.

  I wonder, has anyone in the Group either seen one of these - or BUILT one?
The plans may be a product of Andy's "Younger" inventive years.  ;-)

  http://www.woodsmithplans.com/plan/router-jig-milling-machine/

  Enjoy.  Maybe someone in the Group will build one of these and let us know
how well it works.