Like several others who have said that they are having a very difficult time 
actually talking to anyone at Legacy, I am wondering if our sad economy hasn't 
done them in.  Has anyone actually talked to a real live person there recently?

These are tough times and I wonder if Legacy isn't a casualty of our economy.  
Tough business environment out there with a lot of small business people doing 
their best to keep afloat!

Which brings up an urgent need I have:  As I stated in another post, I have 
recently been given the use of a 1000, but there is no documentation/manual.  
Anyone have one for that manual?  Also, the Fast Start video.  Especially if 
they are out of business, then my only hope is a copy - either of a DVD or a 
DVD copy of a video tape.

Can anyone please help me out?

Dan

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to