I'm sorry to say mine are idle at the moment because I am busy with building
my house but I intend to do some projects for inside when I'm up to it and
will post them then but for now it's up the rest to post 

Bill

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tim Krause
Sent: Tuesday, 18 March 2014 11:36 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: 1200 in Phoenix asking $2750

 

I agree it's certainly not the conversation that I feel the potential of the
group has!  Are all the machines in the corners right now?  Craft season is
coming up , anyone still making a buck with items coming off the equipment?
Anyone have a stair project for a deck (mighty boring to me) in the works?

 

-Tim

 

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Brigitte Graham <mailto:[email protected]>  

To: legacy-ornamental-mills
<mailto:[email protected]>  

Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 2:10 PM

Subject: Re: 1200 in Phoenix asking $2750

 

Its been a bit quite of late boys.......?

Legacy widow


 

  _____  

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4336 / Virus Database: 3722/7208 - Release Date: 03/17/14

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4336 / Virus Database: 3722/7208 - Release Date: 03/17/14

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to