Did this chuck work?  I can't find it on Grizzly's site.  What's the part
number or link?  My only concern is what's the swing of the whole piece and
does it need a drawbar to stay in place?  The legacy is not designed to pound a
2mt object into the headstock.  You have to be nice to the socket :-).

  From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:49 PM
  Subject: Re: time for a question or two......

  @ cole...but what if you want to back out that 1" router bit a bit because it
better suits the finished look you are trying to achieve?...let's say to
7/8"...the whole mathematics thing is not usable...i found a grizzly piece that
i think will be a nice add-on piece to the legacy and let you index to any cut
you want...any repeat from 1 to 360...it will be here in my shop tomorrow and i
will begin the not-to-difficult process to modify it to fit the legacy...see
attachment...there are 15 degree indents built into the chuck(24
divisions)...the chuck is 3" in diameter...and it has a #2 morse taper...should
be interesting if i can pull this off...thanks for the reply...joe