curtis...do not want to sound like a broken record myself...i did see the
videos and mike's technique is a great time saver, but it cannot do odd
ball divisions...great for 2,4,8, 12 or 16...cannot do
3,5,6,7,9,11...granted, these are rarely done but the point of setting up
the indexer is to make it extremely user friendly with the added benefit
that it can quickly and easily do all the common indexing divisions and the
odd divisions as well...but my main motivation in doing all of this is to
make it user friendly, so anyone with minimal woodworking experience can
begin to do ornamental milling work with not a great deal of
instruction...thanks for the reply...joe