  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 5:00 AM
  Subject: revo trouble

  boy i had lots of trouble to day doing a simple barley on my revo, something
was moving with each cut stuffing the spiral.
  i wreaked 3 before i could work out what was happening. turns out the hub
plate that the work is held by was worn and was moving (rotating)
  a 1/4 inch or so back and forth under load . all that stops it from moving is
a flat on the shaft that matches a flat in the hub plate.
  so to fix it i welded a stop off my 900 mill on the back so i could lock it
up to the shaft works ok now. similar idea to the double locking collar on the
other mills
  so i thought i would pass this along in case some one else comes across the
same problem