  From: Joe Gassen
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 3:31 PM
  Subject: Senior Newbie

  Hey Guys!
  I am having trouble searching the archives. Forgive me, I know all this has
been dealt with before.
  Perhaps you can just furnish links.
  I need a new split nut (or upgrade) for the lead screw on a old steel rail
machine and:
   also is there a reasonable Z axis upgrade for it with maybe a screw to raise
and lower the router?
  Just dug the mill out today and a rope turning for a dresser applied molding.
  Thx

  Joe