What can we as a group do to increase on topic message traffic?  This group is
growing beyond stale and I don't think it's time to close the group yet.  I
don't believe that we have seen %90 of the capabilities of our ornamental
mills.  We have over 50 new mill owners that have never asked a question.  Have
we posted all there is to learn?

I want to thank Brandon Khoury for his recent article on using googles
sketch-up to design parts.  He asked if anyone has used this technique and from
my point of view only heard crickets.  I use a similar method in cad and have
an ancient computer so I was not able to try out his method, but I can tell
it's a good one.   It's topics like Brandon that make this group still worth
while.  He shared his knowledge and took his own time to add to the group.
This is more of what we need.

To wrap this up, I think we are in a critical stage where it's time to decide
the future of the group.  We need to grow or possibly close up.