From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Roger P
Sent: Thursday, 4 September 2014 4:17 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Router "Extreme Extension" on sale

Hi Mac

I don’t work for either Woodpecker or Router Technologies but I used to
represent both companies here in the UK. Now as the Xtreme Xtension was
originally built for me to solve a problem I had in the UK market I know that
is a good price. By the way there is no E on the front of Xtreme or Xtension,
it is reserved for when you have bought one and you go Eeeee it works like they
said!

Cheers Radar Roger