That's funny.  In other words, it's not a Legacy part!  That's all I got!

  From: mwfos...@earthlink.net
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 1:15 PM
  Subject: Re: Unknown part

  Max,

  How about an "end view" shot - so we can see its shape.  Also place a ruler
in photo - so can gauge size.

  My guess at this point is that it is a piece from The Starship Enterprise.
Appears to be a component from the Anterior starboard-side hyper-flux
muti-plexing modulator.  I would NOT publicize that you have it.  Your
neighborhood could become swarmed by a flash-mob of Trekies.
  Did you by chance purchase the Mill from a "Captain Kirk - Captain James
Kirk"?
  Thanks.